You now have the power of tracking how your website is working for you! Page Views, Entry/Exit Pages, and Time per Visits are just a few of the reports now available at the click of your mouse.
• Page Views display the traffic that your website is receiving
• Entry/Exit pages illustrates which page of your website visitors are entering from and exiting through
• Pages per Visit shows the number of pages a visitor is looking at during his/her visit to your website
• Time per Visit displays how long visitors stay on your website
• The Search Engine report is a terrific way to find out what search engines viewers are using to find your site and what key words they typed in too
• Spiders (web crawlers) index your website for their respective search engines. This report shows you which spiders found your site.
* These Reports work only with your RLS2000.com website.
Displayed in both bar graph and numerical format, this report illustrates how many hits your listings receive.
• A bar graph and a numerical display summarizes your listing hits
• Click on a listing to display a graph of where the hits are coming from for that particular listing
• Click another listing for its report
Sign Up Tracking
It is now possible to see how many people have signed up for your MLS Property Finder, as well as showing a report for our Grapevine feature.
• A bar graph illustrates MLS Property Finder sign ups
• A numerical list displays sign ups too
• Grapevine feature displays pie graphs of the methods viewers selected upon signing up
• A pie graph of the URLs from which viewers are registering
View the "Sides" of real estate transactions by Office, Agent, and Company. This category also has statistics for Solds, as well as stats to compare Active vs. Solds with several nifty features.
• View the stats for "Sides" of transactions within a specific town or county and time frame for offices in that area
• View the stats for "Sides" of transactions within a specific town or county and time frame for agents in that area
• View the stats for "Sides" of transactions within a specific town or county and time frame for your office
• Average days on market, list price, and sold price for stats on Solds within defined price ranges
• Compare stats for Active vs Solds within a specific town or county, including GLA, Price/GLA, and DOM
Last but not least, we have included some very helpful tips to help you optimize your website with search engines and suggestions on how to maximize your advertising efforts to give your website a boost!
- View how it works